Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Season

It is almost November and my heart anticipates change and the new desire arises and takes a piece of my soul and runs wild. I can feel the brisk wind gracefully dance around my skin and it is so refreshing. I am at a point in my life where anything can happen.

Anything is a powerful word. I have no kids, nothing keeping me in one spot. I can literally go and do and see whatever I want. That is liberating. I choose to go on a journey that some may say is emotionally dangerous.

In a month I am moving to the state of New Hampshire, 1350 miles away and I am at peace with my mind and heart with this drastic new change. I already miss my family and support system. I really honestly do not know how I will be able to function without them by my side. I cannot stay in Missouri because of this fact alone. It would be the only reason why I would stay. I cannot stay though.

It's time to be audacious, creative and adventurous. It is time to take it up a notch. Spice things up for a change and live.

My heart races at the thought of saying good-bye and hello to a new beginning. The horizon is beautifully painted with new colors; the swift, brisk wind reminds me of wonder and that wonder will allow me to wander somewhere else for a while.

A breath of fresh air.

Bring on December, baby! I am ready for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment